E-LitCamp Boston 2009
an informal weekend gathering for creatives in electronic literature
Together with Stacey Mason at Eastgate Systems, I helped organise E-Lit Camp Boston, "an informal weekend gathering for writers, artists, and programmers currently involved or interested in electronic literature."
We had talks about:
- Miniatures in popular culture (Landow)
- Hypertext historical mysteries (Smith)
- Artifactual fiction (Bly)
- Emberlight (Matias)
- The New Media Perspectives course at Tunxis Community College (Ersinghaus, Timmons)
- The 100days project (Ersinghaus)
- Teaching Interactive Fiction (Timmons)
- A workshop in Interactive Fiction
- Incremental Formalisation (Mason)
- (probably other things I forget)
We also made a group trip to see Sleep No More at the Boston Repertory Theatre.